Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So far so good

It's good to know that the trellis I built recently has been put to good use. The cucumber plants seem to love this.

Some of the lemon grass I've potted are not doing too badly.

I call these 3 herbs (curry leaf, rosemary and basil) the happy trio. They look so good together.

The leaves of the lime plant have been badly chewed up by the caterpillars of the lime butterfly but that's ok, as long as the plant is still healthy and producing fruits. YK used to grow lime plants to feed them so that we could have a garden fullof fluttering lime butterflies.

1 comment:

  1. Recently I bought a pot of lime for my garden and I have seen some beautiful butterflies. Not sure if they are lime butterflies. How does a lime butterfly looks like?

    But I don't like those caterpillars chewing on my leaves. Left my plants looking damaged and ugly. :o(

    ReplyDelete