Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lemon mint, very pretty

Hey Casey, here is the lemon mint I was telling you about. The new leaves are a healthy green now. I'll break the plant up into smaller pieces and put into a small pot for you.

I was so excited to see my lettuce seedlings. My attempts to sow them in a big planter box was unsuccessful due to the recent heavy rainfall. Most of them drowned. Yesterday, I sowed them individually in little paper cones (the disposable ones used for ice water) and put them in a sheltered corner with enough light and sun.

I can hardly believe they've sprouted! Wonderful! This calls for a celebration. I should go plant some more.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Ting Ting! It really looks very lush. =D

    And whoopee for sprouting lettuce. It's one of the most exciting stages of growing a plant - the sprouting. =D

    ReplyDelete