Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cheery cherry tomatoes























The pack of seeds from Italy is by far the best thing I have bought from my travels. To date I have harvested hundreds of tomatoes from two plants. I let them ripen on the vine so I can enjoy the sweetest, ripest fruits. They are so delicious that we usually just eat them as a snack. Otherwise I make a salsa or toss them in a salad. The vines are getting old and are no longer very productive. It's time to grow new plants to ensure I have a continuous supply of tomatoes.

4 comments:

  1. Tomatoes must really thrive in sg. That moist heat! Must suggest that to my father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually they are very prone to disease and this is the first time I am successful in growing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo what ugly feet you got!

    envy envy envy - none of my seedlings ever got to toddlerhood!

    ReplyDelete